How to install Amped Athena AC2600 router?
Amped Athena AC2600 is a powerful router with its detachable antennas providing you enough speed for smooth gaming and for the operation of any heavy web application. The router is meant to deliver the ultra blazing speed with its 16 powerful amplifiers which work with 4 antennas. Heavy processor with 1.4 GHz of dual core is successful in maintaining the heavy traffic within the area of your network. The router is also embedded with the heavy security features like an SPI firewall, website control, and coverage control feature which gives the proficient maintenance and security to the router.
The configuration of Amped Athena AC2600 can be done in two ways
- The first configuration can be done manually, in which the user has to choose while doing the Amped wireless setup. If you are performing the setup for the first time then the system will automatically ask. If you skip the manual setup wizard of the router, then the user himself has to perform the configuration in Network settings. The user has to choose the type of internet connection in the network and also has to go through with other settings manually.
- In this type of configuration, If the user wants the device to automatically configure the network, then he has to select the setup wizard. The system will itself identify the type of internet connection and after successfully detecting it, the interface will allow you to go on with the rest of the setup conveniently.
Steps to install Amped Athena AC2600 in your home
- Connect one end of Ethernet cable with the modem and another end with the router.
- If you are meant to make a wired connection then take another Ethernet cable, connect its one end with the system and another end to the router.
- Now, attach the antennas of your router in their specific ports.
- Open up the browser and type www.setup.ampedwireless.com on the address bar of the browser. If the web management page fails to open then use the local IP address of the device as 192.168.3.1
- If you are the new user performing Amped wireless setup then the system will directly take you to the setup wizard. If you wish to configure it manually, select skip the setup wizard.
- The dashboard will search for the internet connection if it successfully does choose Next to continue.
- Now, personalize your Wi-Fi settings
- Enter the network name in the SSID field which will help you to easily recognize your device from the available network list.
- Create your own Wi-Fi password which should be shared to only those trusted user with whom you should be sharing your network.
- Click on Next Tab to continue.
- The last step is to create your Amped router password which will allow you to easily pass on with the Amped router login page. After attempting this step you are successful with the successful setup of your Amped Wireless router.
- A notification will be seen on your Dashboard when you are done with the Amped wireless setup, which will confirm that your www.setup.ampedwireless.com has successfully setup.
- The router gets automatically reboot which will take around one minute and you can reconnect with your device just by typing www.setup.ampedwireless.com on the address bar of the browser.