There are some wireless routers that are unable to broadcast the wireless signals efficiently to each and every corner of your homes and offices. The Amped wireless range extenders are needed in a wireless network where the signals are very poor. The web based interface of the Amped wireless range extender can be accessed through the web address www.setup.ampedwireless.com. The Amped wireless range extenders can be set up and installed in a wireless network very easily. Let us show how you can easily get your Amped wireless range extender setup. Follow the below mentioned steps to get the set up done.
- If you have the Amped wireless plug and play model of the Amped extender, then it is much easier to install the range extender device.
- Just unpack the Amped wireless range extender and plug it in the power source near your wireless router and switch it on.
- WPS connection can be used for this interconnection, just press the WPS button your wireless router and then similarly push the WPS button on your Amped wireless range extender.
- It is to be noted that the WPS button on the second device needs to be pushed within two minutes of time and if it is not done accordingly, then the WPS connection will be stand canceled.
Ethernet cable connection between the Amped wireless range extender and the computer device
This is the most effective and reliable method of establishing a connection between the hardware.
- What you need to do is connect the Amped wireless range extender to your computer system with the help of an Ethernet cable and switch on the components.
- Open the web browser and enter the address ampedwireless.com in your address bar and enter the default login credentials which is “admin” for both the username and password.
- Search for the available wireless networks and selected wireless network can be boosted up. This is how a wireless network can be extended easily and quickly.
What are the causes of poor wifi signal connectivity?
The wireless signal connectivity of a wireless router gets limited sometimes due to several reasons. Let us list some of the reasons due to which the wireless signals get interrupted.
- Physical obstructions in between the router and the connecting device like walls, furniture, flooring etc.
- Intangible interruptions like radio signals emitting from the electronic devices like radio, televisions, routers and mobile phones can also hamper the wireless signal coverage of the router.
Troubleshooting of the poor wifi signal connectivity of the Amped wireless router
The first and the foremost thing you can do is to add an Amped wireless range extender with your existing wireless router.
- It is advisable to place your Amped wireless range extender at almost the halfway between your wireless router and computer system (laptop or smartphone etc.).
- Also, remove all the signal emitting devices from interrupting the free flow of wireless router signals. These radio signals can severely interfere in the efficient wifi connectivity of the router.
How can we log into the Amped wireless range extender device?
Amped wireless has provided a very convenient web address of setup.ampedwireless.com through which the admin login window of the extender can be accessed for the setup.